Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4K Summary

C4K November Summary

I posted on Riley D's blog post My First Loss. I really enjoyed reading this post because I could really relate to her post. She was an undefeated and she was beat on her 14th match. She was so upset, she didn’t want to talk to anyone and this loss really hit her hard. She quickly persevered and started to work that much harder. She competed in many wrestling duals and had great success. She ended up 18 and 4, which is pretty impressive. I really enjoyed reading her post because he taught me never to give up on what I want to do.

The next blog I commented on was Hannah's post called My Veteran. This blog was pretty awesome to read. She showed great enthusiasm and it was well written. She is very grateful and honored to be a part of a great family. Our country is made up of many courageous veterans and solders. I think it’s great that you think so highly of your grandfather. I loved reading this post.

The next blog Nelson's Navigators about the State Capitol was pretty informative. This was about a class that took a field trip to Montgomery, Alabama to see the State Capitol. The video provided several pictures of things inside the State Capitol. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures because I’ve never been inside the State Capitol. They also got to meet and greet with the Governor. It seemed like they really enjoyed meeting Governor. They also got to take pictures with him which was pretty cool for those young kids. This video was very funny and informative.

The last blog I commented on was Pondering Paige's post. It was about her last day in Dublin. She visited many different historic places throughout Dublin. She provided many pictures of the places she visited and made it easy to make a visual image of her trip. One of my favorite places she wrote about was the Treasury. The Treasury contains items from 15 centuries of Ireland. This post was really interesting and I would love to visit Dublin someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment