Sunday, December 2, 2012

My final PLN Report

My final PLN Report

This class has brought me a long way as far as what I know about technology. The only time I ever really used the internet was to check a score or get on Facebook. Throughout this semester I have found that there is much more to the internet other than just browsing useless information. I have found many useful ways to use the internet. I now use many tools and resources I had no prior knowledge of until this class. I have learned to use Twitter, iMovie, Skype, green screen and podcasts. These tools have become very important for me as a student. I also just learned how to use iBook and I really enjoyed this tool. I have definitely grown as a student because of these resources. Now that I have learned to use the internet, sky is the limit as far as my education. My PLN has improved tremendously and I am very fortunate to now know how to use the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment