Sunday, October 7, 2012

C4K Summary of September

The blog I posted a comment on Apostrophes was written by Mrs.Kathleen Morris. Her blog was about apostrophes. I felt like it was a very informative blog. It provided plenty information about apostrophes. I loved the examples it gave which makes it easy for people to understand apostrophes. It showed how to use them on the keyboard and provided examples of how to use and not use apostrophes.

The next blog post Krebs' Class Blog was Tree Identification in Science. In this blog it gave information and a few students posted saying what they learned. I enjoyed seeing the young kids posts and how much they learned. I think it is great that these kids are understanding how to learn at such a young age. Overall, I think this Blog was pretty informative and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment