Sunday, October 28, 2012

Project #10

My PLN Progress

Personally, I believe that a person's PLN is very important to their education and success. Figuring out how to use the internet to your own advantage can go a long way. Throughout my time in EDM 310 my PLN has improved tremendously. I now know how to use social media to my advantage and how to use the internet to help me out as a student. I have learned many helpful tools by improving my PLN. I have learned to use Twitter, Youtube, Google Chrome,Symabaloo and a few others. One network I have grown to like is Symbaloo. I just recently started to use it and it provides so much great information and I have been using it pretty consistently. Being a History major, I am able to look to look at topics we review in class and get more familiar with them. I Also use Facebook quite often. My favorite so far is Twitter. I use Twitter daily, to see news articles and I use it as a resource to learn about whats going on in the social media world. I also am able to see comments for Dr. Strange and his assistants. Another amazing source is Google Docs which allows a classmate and I to communicate without really seeing each other. My Peer can help me without even meeting at the library or in the classroom. Also, with me playing baseball, I am always on the road and i'm not able to attend class all the time. Having A PLN, multiple sources and helpful tools makes it easier on me to complete a certain assignment. Everyday I am trying to improve my PLN because there is always something new I learn.
PLN


No comments:

Post a Comment