Thursday, November 29, 2012

Summary Post C4T #4

I was assigned to read and comment on Paige Baggett blog. The first post I commented on was about her last day in Dublin. She visted the Northside and Southside of Dublin and she had a very enthuastic bus driver who proivided very useful information. She visited a lot of pretty cool places. One of my favorite places she visted was The Guinness Brewery and Storehouse. This Brewery was founded in 1759 and still produces one of Ireland's natural drink. Ten million pints a day are brewed world-wide. I found this information pretty interesting and I learned a lot about this particular company. Something that I would really like to visit would be The National Museum of Ireland Archaeology This place seems pretty historical and I would love to see it.

The next post I commented on was titled Exceptional Art in College Education. This post was pretty awesome to read and observe. Students from EDU301 joined people from the Exceptional Foundation and learned about perseverance, character and art education. They also engaged in a pretty cool finger-paiting with a blind artist. I really enjoyed seeing how these kids interacted with these kids with disabilities. It was cool to see these kids laugh and enjoy these fun activities. I am fortunate to be taking a educational class dealing with kids with special needs and I really enjoy it. I have been able to interact with some of these kids and it is an life changing experience.
blind artist painting pictures

1 comment:

  1. Guinness. A favorite. I wonder why.

    The Exceptional Foundation is at the church I attend. It is truly an exceptional program. Ricky is a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete